Top Ten Reasons To Market Your Home Through The Winter and During The Holidays
10 Reasons that cannot be overlooked:
1. Wall St bonuses are expected to be good. Since they are paid in December and January,this is the time when those buyersaremaking decisions.
2. Winter prospects are more serious buyers. Who else wades through snow and subzero temperatures to see houses?
3. Throughout the holiday season, you may restrict showings during your personal family events. Buyers are more understanding at this time of year.
4. There is less competition for buyers.
5. Corporate transferees, who need to buy a home now, cant wait until Spring.
6. You may receive more money for your home now because you have less competition.
7. Your home looks better during the holidays.
8. January is traditionally the biggest transfer month and you must be on the market to capture that market.
9. You may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified and motivated prospects.
10. When you sell during the winter you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when many homes are on the market.